Tuesday 19 January 2010


Gorgeous huge black glossy heart which iv added a pretty vintage floral cameo, all around the cameo are Vintage Turquoise Swarovski Rhinestone Crystal Chain. The color combination is absolutely stunning, also there are 3 gold keys to my heart which just finish these piece of perfectly.......
All which hang from a very long raw brass chain
Most of my jewelry contains vintage components with natural aging which is to be expected with age! which only add to the whimsical appeal and beauty of each unique piece °¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨°º©©º°
Large Black Heart Size~ 40 x 40 mm

4 comments:

  1. 2 of your designs are featured in a Dutch magazine (they are being sold on a Dutch webshop) and they immediately caught my attention. So after a wild search on the web I'm glad I finally found your blog and the Folksy website. My god, everything is so beautiful! I'll have to look into what I want to buy because right now, I just want everything. :)

    Wishing you all the best with your creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mafalda,
    Thank you for the lovely comment i tryed to follow you but for some reason it wont let me?
    Iv been trying to find out what Duch Magazine i was in i do sell my jewellery to lovely lady who as a Dutch webshop who just loves my jewellery.

    Many Thanks for your kind comments all the best to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for the late response but apparentely I'm an idiot when it comes to blogging. The magazine is called 101 Woonideeën (101 living ideas); If you like, I'll scan the article for you. Your designs where in a picture with a link to the webshop. But very much 'there' in the picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mafalda,
    Yes would you do that for me if you dont mind i would really appreciate that your so kind:o)
    Thank you again

    ReplyDelete